SASY Mission Statement
The mission of the Schenk-Atwood-Starkweather-Yahara Neighborhood Association, hereafter (“SASY” or “SASYNA”), is to advocate for a better community for its residents, businesses, and visitors through an open, consensual process.
SASY will accomplish this Mission by:
• identifying neighborhood needs and priorities:
• building trust and a spirit of community in the neighborhood and promoting neighborhood planning;
• protecting the diverse neighborhood character;
• partnering with neighborhood groups (business associations, non profits, other);
• providing an organizational mechanism to address needs.
Reviewed and adopted at April 2011 Annual Membership Meeting.