The SASY water committee helps inform and educate neighbors about the source, quality and conservation of Madison’s drinking water, and care and stewardship of Madison lakes and beaches.
News, resources and proposed position statements will be shared with SASY related to city tap water quality and testing, city wells, and tips for water conservation.
Mission statement approved at September 13, 2012 SASY Council meeting.
- Ask Us / Tell Us about concerns with Madison water
- Alliance For Water Efficiency (AWE)
- Brynn Bemis, City Of Madison Engineering Department hydrogeologist
- City of Madison Water Utlity
- Clean Wisconsin.org
- East Side Water Supply Project Conservation Advisory – draft
- Water Research Foundation (WRF)
- Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
- Ken Bradbury’s Dane County’s Groundwater: Where it comes from, where it goes (shared at the SASY Annual Meeting April 2012)
- Letter to Mayor Paul Soglin, 13 April 2012 regarding Well 8 (PDF)
- Mayor’s Response (PDF)